it's been so many days.i know that i can't wish you back here,and it's not fair for you either.but i just wish that you were around.somehow everything seems okay with you.somehow i can feel safe enough to lean back in your arms and talk to you about everything.i don't even know why i'm putting this up here,because by the time you see it,it'll be all over and i'll just be making you feel guilty.
heck,i'll remove this post before you come back.
i just wish that you were around here last night,because i felt absolutely terrible and i just couldn't take it anymore.no,i didn't do anything silly,but i felt so helpless.i really wish that you were just nearby so I could feel the warmth,the way you treated me,the way you understood me,the way you would do anything just to come and help me. I just wish that you were here,right here,right now,so I could talk to you. I don't feel like doing anything whenever this happens,it's just everything crashing down upon me.It sucks,and I hate it to the very core.
I just wish you were nearby,so I could talk to you,and so I could experience the real love of friendship from you.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment