Thursday, May 29, 2008

after googling mep camp and seeing so many posts,i feel inspired to write

even though none have my link xD
so anyway
MEP camp
put it this way,it was fun in some sort of way
only that our group was more of the conservative type
and I was the more outspoken one
(yeah,the stared at me because Junyi wanted me to start the ball rolling for ice-breakers -.-)
and hey,even some girl called me Spaz -.-
but on the whole,it was seriously fun
made a few friends
and Tiffany was just great with the lead haha
and Felix and I had fun screwing up the tenor part.or maybe it was just me
Zhang got the best percussionist award (duh,even Brenda said his bass drum was the best)
and teddy bear's group won.their TK lead singer was good
so here's the people I can remember:

TK x3: Suhaila, Sharifah, and Wei Xian
MG x923837449024: Tiffany, Hui Yu, and the others (including that tall girl who /edit/ wasn't able to sing because she didn't manage to attend our rehearsals.she had to rush off for comps. /end edit/)
AC x4: me junyi junyu koon min
RI x1: Felix
DHS x3: Brenda Eunice and er....oops?
SNGS x2: Angela and the girl who lost her voice
RG x i think there were 2: UNKNOWN CONSTANTS x and y
and that's about it,unless you count in Fuxin (or something) who took the bus back with us and stays at dover
wonder how she gets up in the morning to go to RGS for 365 days minus holidays and others
^^
interesting bunch of people,really
although I regret setting about to arrange "Cant help falling in love with you" because I couldn't cope with the workload and I kinda cracked
had a chocolate+techno fix halfway
phooey
but I guess the arrangement wasn't that bad
right?
right?
...
right?
...
come on,somebody agree with me!
=P
(Paprika!)
well anyway our practice sessions were better then our performance
heh,i was singing off-pitch
poor felix haha
well anyway we didn't win anything
and i didn't take contacts of the whole group (for once.go me.)
but whatever
I guess it was a good learning experience,but there was too much singing
and TOO MUCH POP
(i'm more the baroque homophonic guy)
so there you have it
thought i'd have seen Dora heng but she had quit haha xD
i feeling like doing a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong update at the same time but i don't feel like doing it
don't ask me why
(8)the time has passed us by(8)
LOL
well i don't think i'll do it here
here's your update what don't complain!it's an update at least!
not like many people read this blog
oh yeah,if you walk down orchard in your school uniform,walk into takashimaya
you attract ZERO attention
cool eh?

karl

/edit:
unknown constants x and y are named peixin and varsha,in no absolute respective order.

No comments: