I
HAVE
FINALLY
CLEARED
ALL
MY
FACEBOOK
REQUESTS
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*breathe*
and my magnesium sulfate crystals turned out like shattered glass
heck,if I'd know that,I'd have shattered some glass -.-
awww,what the heck
KSL likes it,so I'm hoping I'll do well
well where were we?
Math
blah
-.-
talking to fishball today
thought she might be interested to see acorn
but well,guess acorn didn't really want to meet up with many people this time
but I'm real real real happy that we met after 3 years of planning
and she looks real nice,only that I'm keeping my promise of not posting the photo up here
...
...
yeah okay fine I understand
bleh
anyway,where were we?
yeah fine
when I saw her I was quite...surprised with the her
but hey,it's not like it looked bad
haha
karl
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment