Friday, June 27, 2008

and so I'm back to square 1

no good friends in my class
hardly anyone I can trust
I just give up,there's no way I can do anything
whatever, it's not as if I want to be famous, but I just want to get along,dammit
I find myself hiding from others a lot nowadays,there's just no one I really trust
apart from those friends whom I talk to online
and even now I'm neglecting those I used to call "besties"
those I used to message almost everyday
people like Peach, Mimosa, Strawberry, Bumblebee, Lavender...
urgh
I just can't stand myself
and all I have in my mind is just that person
all I remember is her
that is all I want to remember
she's the only person I think of all the time
the only person I carry with me
you just don't appreciate people,don't you?
you silly git,all you know is to make use of people and then dump them the moment the crisis is over
sigh

no work done yet.


No comments: