Saturday, July 12, 2008

and so I'm back from a long time away

thought I'd cover Japan trip
fun
horrible
tormenting
fun
money-spending
fun
guilt
stupidity
regret
dread
that about sums it up for me
haha
yes,the Japan trip wasn't that good after all
we did have fun,but the performances wasn't good...
flight:
was afraid mum would get teary,which I hate because I hate it when she cries.Invokes guilt in me. but she didn't.uh-huh.so went off,got onto plane
and we played legend of zelda:link's awakening DX
the game which I've always seen on my gameboy colour box.
fun fun =D
so we landed
first night,late night,madness,and utter mayhem,plus being uncomfortable sleeping next to IB people.
Harmony Hall:
I will forever kick myself for not being thick-skinned and raising my hand to try the freaking organ in harmony Hall. Now I've got to find a way to fly back to Japan and beg the Harmony Hall director to forgive me of my past mistake and please please please allow me to play that organ! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
maybe I should send an email with an online petition with the signatures of many many people, including the Takefu people and the Yodogawa people.hah.
concert in harmony hall was bad anyway
couldn't hear myself anyway,the acoustics were too good.
so I could hear myself a little on how out of tune I was
rather,I thought this performance wasn't too bad
but screw,it was bad,apparently.
listening to the CD now.very bad.
seriously bad
then we went out
were happy
forgot everything
and went to be happy with taking photos with everyone
have a few,might upload a few notable ones up here
and Lisa still owes me photo of me+squid
-.-
went back
got a nice scolding for making too much nosie
and all that crap
so yeah,very pissing
...
next day,wake up,long journey,mountain rides,stupid performances for 30 man band and natasho
had to hold gifts until something cropped up
got scolded for using camera in hall -.-
30 man band,whatever songs,blah blah blah...
and stil wondering that if I'd been better,whether I could have played,for those bands
but there's no looking back
...
*@#%
*ahem* let's move on
went to natasho,could hear myself very out of tune,esp la mancha
i'm telling you,that stupid song is *@#%ing hard to tune
moving on
long long long looooong bus ride back
and halfway,somebody started taking sunsets
and the whole bus spent half an hour trying to get a shot of a perfect sunset
and hereby which I said "this is the land of the rising sun,not the setting sun."
-.-|||||| diaos
arrived at hotel
and dr lee gave some kind of...talk (band people please do not disclose any information)
and we had dinner at the hotel
bento box
nice
but we were too depressed to eat it
walked around the hotel premises after dinner
saw....2 people....
saw fireflies in the drain
yeah
onsen again,hot hot,burn burn,who cares
sleep (at 2 because of tokobots)
next day
park visit
saw a peacock with open feathers
that's all that's interesting
next day
left hotel
went to kobe earthquake museum
wore the wrong shirt,and I smelt....real bad
had to smother with jacket,and with the correct angle
had our own first lunch
blah blah
went to some weird place to see how things work
and there i found out that *** set me up
*@#%
well move on
hit Osaka
check in
nice hotel,small but comfy
combined and screwed up super badly
and someone said that the s'pore tourists complained that we were too loud
from this point onwards,because i'm lazy to take out my itinerary,i shall just talk about events
the weird place where 7 housewives cooked lunch and dinner
and we celebrated a festival there
that place was fun,even though I didn't get to play
I forgot all my troubles
all my homework
all my desires
and everything
I just had a spatial feeling,like running with no boundary to stop you
and everything's so carefree
and I persuaded handbells to take a photo of me attempting to play the flute
which I made a few sounds,but yeah,that's it
=X
temple visit
that place was interesting,and the deers..oh my
don't buy the biscuits for the deers
they swarm you once you purchase it
like bite,pull,lick,butt
everything,just for the biscuits in your hand
had skipped breakfast,saw this milk drink
bought it and discovered it was a gas drink
-.-
well shared some octopus balls with kz
blah
temple has this hole which is the truth
it looks small,but if you think that way you can't get through
I got through,but contrary to their belief (whereby if you get through you're supposed to be able to get past any obstacles in your life)
i still harbour doubts for my life
...
whatever
USJ
the other thing I'd go to japan for
hollywood dream,with TM revolution blasting their new hit single "resonance" while racing along tracks which twist and turn plus many many drops
but i'll give terminator a pass,because it's in JP anyway
they said spiderman was good,but i didn't get to go
but hollywood dream was the best
and I can't believe how long it had been since I'd been on a rollercoaster
heck,even snoopy's train ride gave my stomach very weird concotions
missed out on the Singles' queue so only rode hollywood dream once
then we went to the entrance
and *** pissed me off really badly
first we got sent all the way out to the bus on the words that "EVERYONE'S WAITING FOR YOU" and then we ran out,ran back in,get scolded again
and I was made to throw away something that definitely wasn't meant to be thrown away
*@#% that stupid b1+$%
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh wtheck
nvm
Osaka castle was nothing
and correction,i drank that milk drink at osaka castle
i'm jumbled up myself
yodogawa exchange
one word to describe it
terrible.
what more is there to say?we literally embarrassed ourselves in front of them.which is just so stupid.and irritating
exchange time wasn't too bad,only that the girls were rather...alarming
then we had shabu shabu
which was okay
but too little meat still
and so we leave japan
but not before tossing coins into recycle bins.
stupid wasteful idiots
and not before we left our mark there for all the stupid things we had done
for all the screw-ups we made
blah blah blah
yeah
new exco announced at airport
i'm not putting it down
and I was told I was SL
blah.
and thus ends my post.



karl

No comments: