Saturday, August 23, 2008

I was going to say something,but I think I'll keep it to myself.
owe Yunxin a quiz,so I'll do it here ((:

[1] the person who passed you this quiz is......yunxin
[2] your relationship with him/her is......Friend of a friend turned best friend bonded through band ((:
[3] your five impressions of him/her......
1. Very nice!
2. Very sweet!
3. Very caring!
4. Very cheerful!
5. Beautiful heart!
[4] the most memorable thing he/she has done for you.......talked with me for about an hour or more on the phone in the middle of the night/morning
[5] the most memorable words he/she has said to you......."Stay Cheerful, little boy!"
[6] if he/she becomes your lover........haha it'll be interesting in some sort of way,although I sincerely doubt it'd ever happen soon.
[7] if he/she becomes your lover, what he/she should improve on......She's muddleheaded at times ): but that's what makes her so cute (: so no major improvements needed!
[8]if he/she becomes your enemy......NEVER
[9] if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason would be......refer to above answer
[10] the most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is......make her feel better about herself.
[11] your overall impression of him/her.......caring and kind
[12] how do you think people around you would feel about you?.....to quote a certain person, "an emo loser"
[13] characteristics you love about yourself are......I try and think.I'm obsessed with piano and music.but I don't love myself for it.
[14] on the contrary, the characteristics you hate about yourself are......emo loser,over reliance on others,inability to discipline myself to do my work
[15] the most ideal person you want to be is......someone who isn’t hated in his own class
[16] for people that care and like you, say something to them......take good care of yourself too!
[17] pass this quiz to ten people that you wish to know how they feel about you......
1.Shuen Yee!
2.Michelle Wee!
3.Michelle Tan!
4.Phyllis!
5.Yunxin!(just put there to include her name below)
6.Vivian Fong!
7.Rachel from tuition!
8.Maddie!
9.Chongmin!
10.Azalea!
[18] is number 6 having a relationship at the moment?Good question!
[19] is number 9 male or female?Female!
[20] if number 7 and 10 are together, would that be a good thing?They don't even know each other -.-
[21] how about no 8 and 5 being together?The two good buddies!But they're not les either ((:
[22] what is no 2 studying?She's definitely studying the basic subjects and there's history,aka the bane of her existence being equal to hitler.haha.
[23]when was the last time you had a convesation with 3?a few days back!
[24] what kind of music band just no 8 like?emo rock shizz :D
[25] does no 1 have any siblings?yeah!she's got an older brother!and she's got 2 other older sisters plus her younger brother me!
[[26] is no 7 the sexiest girl in the universe?She's charming! haha!
[28] say something more about no 6.Shooter,CO,and hair that I just looooooooove to flick ;D
[29] what's your relationship with no 9?Friend of a friend turned friend.hah.
[30] list all schools that no 1 to 10 are in/previous ones
1.RMPS, CCHMS
2.MGPS, MGSS
3.RMPS, MGSS
4.RMPS, RVSS
5.NYPS, NYGH
6.RGPS, DHS
7.RGPS, NYGH
8.YTPS, NYGH
9.NYPS, NYGH
10.MGPS, CGSS
[31] what would you do if no 10 hates you?oh my,dark times they were :O
[32] which of the ten people are in a relationship?I'm not sure,although I suspect 6 & 9 =P but most of them have the weird weird unreal relationships xD
[33] how did you first meet no 3?p skool! P6,although we probably met before that in p5,I think
[34] how would you react if no 3 and no 10 liked each other?les! *hyperventilates*

/end quiz
haha so much fun xD
bye bye!off to finish my writing a letter!

karl

No comments: