gosh,when am I going to stop
still trying to grasp the full reality of what was said at about 4 hours back
"your name has been brought up to the deans and directors"
"that's not good"
"no it isn't"
"does gnord know?"
"well he happened to be absent that day"
"oh"
"so I really need you to buck up okay?"
"yes,sir"
...
well I guess I haven't been a really good student
what with all the games,the chats,and everything else
my life has been pretty much -- as Lavender would say -- Situation Normal - All Fouled Up
wish there was Acorn to hug now
Peach's in the dark,and it's a good thing she never visits my blog,or she'd be all worried and that'd add to her stress
Strawberry's strangely distant
Mimosa's busy and doesn't exactly talk to often
and Mango's in the dark,which is good too
there's only one person whom I know comes here quite often,and that's C.
well her other set of initials are too dangerous to be used.
she mustn't know who she is
...
I just realised that unless I start, nothing happens
no conversations,no,nothing
except for one person,yup
sigh,I'm tired
when am I going to actually wake up and do my work properly?
I have been doing badly for maths since Sec 2
when I basically whiled away my maths lessons
and now I don't put work as my priority,everything else is my priority
argh
I can't freaking control myself,and I just end up straying down the wrong path every time
sigh
hopefully this realisation that I'm on a hit list will wake me up
so that I don't get screwed
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
when will this end?this madness?this immaturity?
karl
ps:I'm wondering if I should make that secret blog known to everyone.it's quite obvious,really,oh wait,I removed my profile.
and I removed my birthday countdown,because I realised that if someone remembers your birthday,it's better if they remember it of their own accord,and from their own reminders,instead of yours.haha.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment