I've just made up my mind.it's never.get it?NEVER.
I'm talking about the time when I was constantly tagging two people's tagboards...some of their friends,ONE in particular,hated me to the core,saying I was extra and lame and all that crap.i might be a lil' more crappy but i don't do a direct tag in caps telling someone to bleep off when i don't like them.
well enough of that...yesterday my class was selling for charity bazaar.we sold bomb bags,those bubbles that you blow of a straw with a tube of gooey stuff (which i never learnt how to do) and pizzas frm canadian.JQ also brought a PS2 to let pple play...pizzas took a while to get into the good books of the people but it was an instant hit after the second set of pizzas came.the stupid thing?we made a loss.sweet eh?part was my fault.you know what was the best conclusion Madam came up with?we gave pizzas to our friends for free.(sweat dripping down the side of my head)
i'm never taking charge ever again till i go out to work or in a project with good group members
my new motto
karl
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment