alright,sent off the letter,now the only thing i'm waiting for is a reply.
Lately my comp has been hogged on.Fireworks rocks,but not at this time kay?and Blogger keeps on failing to connect...
anyway,I think I'm gonna fail another Coursework.Not surprising,it's history.lalala...I'm the leader so everyone thinks they must be like stupid assholes and take their orders from me.
In other words...
NO INSTRUCTIONS
NO WORK DONE
simple as that.so that's how i'm gonna screw up.
Kee Zhang's being a great nuisance by announcing to the world that I've got a lot of "meis" frm my pri. skool on my MSN space.just deleted the fotos,and he's got to come and make a fool of himself.
anw,here's just a short post for the sake of it.when i have time,
I'LL DO SOME SERIOUS BLOGGING.
oh yeah,I met up with Stephen today.
He's gotten taller,just not eating,so no growing.haha
Letty doesn't know how to pass his present to him
oh well...
he knows he's gonna screw-up his project...
karl
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment