okay,i'm going to make this straight
I THINK I'M A FREAKING LOUSY FRIEND/PERSON WHO CAN NEVER KEEP HIS FRIENDS FOR A VERY VERY LONG LONG TIME
thank you
i shall now proceed to rant and rave
please leave,if you disapprove
dammit,why do i keep attaching myself so closely to others?
it's like "poof",i feel something for this person
"poof",i feel something for that person
GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF TIMOTHY
YOU HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOURSELF SO GO SHOOT YOURSELF
alright,that'll be it,after all,the IN-DEPTH explanation will be on my private
so if you can access it,lucky you
if not
TOO BAD
hehe...
life sucks so much.seriously.i suck.I SUCK.
off to continue my stupid philo homework.i have no sleep and i have stupid listening compre tomorrow
plus,i'm hungry,but i don't want to brush my teeth again
gawsh,it's 3 50 am
karl
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment