skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
a repetitive life of stupidity
and perhaps he'd learn to change soon.or maybe not.
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Wow aint that hilarious?? i just cant get enough of it. So what's the colour of a red firetruck..hmm. Peter is FUNNY az. Just thought i wrote down the lyrics of his own version of cant touch me..for fun..heehee. ENJOY!
Just like the bad guy from Lethal Weapon 2
I've got diplomatic immunity, so Hammer cannot sue
I can write graffiti, even jaywalk in the street
I can riot, loot, not give a hoot, and touch your sister's teat
Can't touch me!
Stop! It's Peter time
I'm a big shot, there's no doubt
Light a fire then pee it out
Don't like it, kiss my rump
For a second, let's all do the bump
Can't touch me!
Yea do the Peter Griffin Bump
Can't touch me!
I'm Presidential Peter
Interns think I'm hot
Don't care if your handicapped
I'll still park in your spot
I've been around the world
>From Hartford to Backbay
It's Peter, go Peter, MC Peter, yo Peter
Let's see Regis rap this way
Can't touch me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(31)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(73)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
▼
2006
(78)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(18)
single tenant again...ok pple...lorraine's gone ba...
OK HAPPY NOW? I'LL GO CREATE MY NEW BLOG AGAIN. F_...
Ok another boring day lar. today im so free. i thi...
ok three bad news here:first i ate two easter eggs...
hey al!! i'm back. just went t westfield. it was v...
sorry tim, i changed the template. just a lil bit ...
This June holz i am so busy!Haiz...got band camp,g...
talking to eliza and lauren on the phone. tomorrow...
ok today was good.so sleepy.firstly the rest of th...
YO sup all!! Came back and then had a good sleep.....
Wow aint that hilarious?? i just cant get enough o...
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. it m...
Im so sorry timmy. i know i post too much in one d...
AHHH youtube's not working~~~. fuck it luh. anyway...
Timothy's at band practise. LAST practise lar..so ...
(( LORRAINE HERE ))I feel the need to blog luh!! s...
"I have discovered a new theory of life!!"today,a ...
hahaz.......i totally 4got to talk about my March ...
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2005
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
2004
(8)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment